Friday, August 11, 2006

THE COMICS ARE HERE!!!!!!

44 boxes of The Possum #1 were delivered to my house yesterday! They are now sitting in my garage, and my wife is panicing, because we have no place to put them. I figure we can use them as furniture for a while. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. Of course there is a long list of things to do differently for #2, but for my first comic, I'm pretty happy!



I don't have my web site set up right now, but I'm working on a paypal account, so if anyone is interested in a copy........ I'm working on it. I'm going camping with my daughter until next Thursday, so when I get back that is my first order of business.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Laughing Chimp said...

Congratulations!
Please let me know when you open the paypal account, I'd like to order a copy.
Way to go!

11:58 AM  
Blogger murrayb said...

Can't wait to read it. And no, I wasn't making fun when I said "pure genius" about your demo reels. If i was,I would of said it like batman in the simpsons:(pointing at chest) "Pure. west." Your work is crackerjack.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Sketchaholic said...

Awesome. Save me a copy.

ps. You've lost A LOT of weight since the last time I saw you!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

vi: there's a long story behind that.

Doug: Will do. I just don't know how much to charge for shipping and all that right now. Give me a week and a bit, and I'll let you know.

Murray: Thanks man. You're not doing so bad yourself!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Troy Little said...

Hi Blair, Thanks for swing by my bloggy!

Ah, I remember the sweet smell of comics fresh from the printer! Intoxicating! ... After a few year in my closet... Musty! The joys of self publishing. ;)

Best of luck ma man! Is it in Previews, or direct from the source? Got to keep those Diamond #'s up!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Sam Chou said...

WHOA!!! Lookit Jacob!
He's like...a little man already!
The books look awsome, but you must be tired of hearing that already.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Hey Troy. I haven't sent it to Diamond yet. I will give it a shot and see if I can get it in their catolog. Right now, it's straight from me. We'll see what happens.

Sam! Jacob started shaving yesterday. I've got you down for a box of comics next time I see you. (and no I don't get tired of hearing that..... I'm insecure).

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home