Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Possum T shirt!


I made Possum T shirts! Pictured here are 2/3rds of the Kitchen Clan, sporting their brand new Possum T shirts. left to right: Mike, Blair, Jeff, Brad. My other brother Brian lives in Calgary, and my sister Laurie went home, before this picture was taken. The shirts are silk screened, and come in grey or white, medium, large and xlarge. As of now, possumpress.com isn't up and running yet, so I don't have anything set up for ordering them with paypal or anything like that. I will very soon, I promise. In the meantime, if you want one, Email me at b_rkitchen@yahoo.ca and I will gladly work something out..........PLEASE BUY MY T SHIRT! PLEASE!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive said...

Blair I've got enough t-shirts for now but the possum looks great and the kids book illos divine!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Thanks Clive.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home