Friday, August 11, 2006

Lion vs. Zebra spot to be shown at the Ottawa Film Festival!

Man, I've got a lot of news today! I found out not too long ago that a commercial that I directed for Chuck Gammage Animation was accepted into the Ottawa Animation Festival. It will be competing in the "commissioned animation" catagory. This is the first time I have had anything in the festival, so I'm kind of excited. Again, if you are going to the Ottawa Festival I hope to see you there.


If you haven't seen this commercial yet, you can watch it here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sketchaholic said...

Congrats. I wish I could attend the festival. I guess I visited Ottawa a few months too early. :(

4:19 PM  
Blogger R.Dress said...

Thats great News. Funny Spot.

10:21 PM  
Blogger ken said...

hey blair, can i order a comic and a shirt??

7:42 AM  
Blogger Angelo said...

Heyyyy Blair !!!! Long time dont see you bro....well it seems like you doing quite well man and you had 2 babys..whoowww its really a long time I didnt see u. last time was at Yauza for the 3Wise man :)
good stuff bro
Angelo

9:41 AM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Thanks guys.

Ken: Darn right you can! I'm getting some shirts printed right now, so they should be ready soon. I'm going to have a paypal page ready really soon. I'm going to post a notice as soon as I get it up.

Angelo: What's up?! It has been a while. Are you still at IDT, or DKP, or whatever they are calling that studio now?

4:16 PM  
Blogger craig said...

Blair!
Congrats on the Ottawa festival, and cool to see the shipment of comics in the garage. Pencil me in for one when your paypal account is activated.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Angelo said...

no bro .. I finished few months ago...hope to move in Cali..
so just working on my stuff...in main time i will teach at Sheridan and seneca.
And you? are you at C. Immage ?

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home