Friday, August 11, 2006

Lion vs. Zebra spot to be shown at the Ottawa Film Festival!

Man, I've got a lot of news today! I found out not too long ago that a commercial that I directed for Chuck Gammage Animation was accepted into the Ottawa Animation Festival. It will be competing in the "commissioned animation" catagory. This is the first time I have had anything in the festival, so I'm kind of excited. Again, if you are going to the Ottawa Festival I hope to see you there.

If you haven't seen this commercial yet, you can watch it here!


Blogger Sketchaholic said...

Congrats. I wish I could attend the festival. I guess I visited Ottawa a few months too early. :(

4:19 PM  
Blogger R.Dress said...

Thats great News. Funny Spot.

10:21 PM  
Blogger kend said...

hey blair, can i order a comic and a shirt??

7:42 AM  
Blogger Angelo said...

Heyyyy Blair !!!! Long time dont see you bro....well it seems like you doing quite well man and you had 2 babys..whoowww its really a long time I didnt see u. last time was at Yauza for the 3Wise man :)
good stuff bro

9:41 AM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Thanks guys.

Ken: Darn right you can! I'm getting some shirts printed right now, so they should be ready soon. I'm going to have a paypal page ready really soon. I'm going to post a notice as soon as I get it up.

Angelo: What's up?! It has been a while. Are you still at IDT, or DKP, or whatever they are calling that studio now?

4:16 PM  
Blogger craig said...

Congrats on the Ottawa festival, and cool to see the shipment of comics in the garage. Pencil me in for one when your paypal account is activated.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Angelo said...

no bro .. I finished few months ago...hope to move in Cali..
so just working on my main time i will teach at Sheridan and seneca.
And you? are you at C. Immage ?

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home