Friday, June 02, 2006

Possum Studios

Well, I'm taking the easy road, and posting a few photos. They take a lot less time than drawing. I've been spending all my time trying to finish this comic, that there really isn't a whole lot to post at the moment. I have 18 pages left to ink!!! The finish line is actually in sight. (why did I make it 72 pages!??). When you are inking page 7, page 72 seems very far away. A month ago, I decided that I am going to finish this thing for the Toronto comic expo in September, which means that I have to have it sent to the printers at the end of July. It's amazing how fear can make you get things done. I don't want to post too many of the new pages, so that those who actually buy a copy will have something to read. Maybe next week, I'll put a few of them up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home