Monday, September 11, 2006

Poptopia interview and more photos!

O.K. I lied.... No drawings this post. I'm hard at work on the Possum #2, so I don't have a lot of time to do other drawings, and the stuff I'm working on now isn't ready to show. I have about 10 pages roughed out, and I started inking page 1 last weekend! I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, here's some fun things to look at and listen to:



When we were at the Comic Expo, Mike and Myself were interviewed by Paul French, who runs a Podcast site, covering all things pop culture. It was my first interview, and I kind of froze up, but thanks to Pauls editing out ummms and pauses, I don't sound half as stupid as I actually am. To listen to the POPTOPIA INTERVIEW CLICK HERE. Or click on the banner above to visit Paul's Poptopia site first hand. (We are interviewed on episode 76). I am the first interview of the show, and Mike is the last.

Also: My brother Mike posted a batch of photos from the convention on his blog as well. There is lots of pictures of us sketching, as well as some of the colourful characters at the convention! Check them out here!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sketchaholic said...

Wow, I guess it has been a long time since we've talked. I almost didn't recognise your voice.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Blair Kitchen said...

Neither did I. I don't think the recording sounds like me or Mike on those interviews. It must be something about the openess of the building or the mic or something. I hate hearing myself on tape. I sound like a fool!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home